Information for Clients
Please Read This First
During this time of the Covid-19 virus and the disruptions being caused, our procedures have changed. Please adhere to these new procedures until further notice.
To expedite the intake process, please download the appropriate documents listed on the right side of this page. They are fillable pdf forms. Please fill them out and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org at least two days before your appointment.
For your initial intake appointment with Sheryl Pruitt,
please do not involve your child. The initial intake session
should be attended by the adult parent or guardian only.
The following forms should be printed and completed by you for your intake appointment:
- Parkaire Intake Form for appropriate age
- Consent for Treatment of Minor (if applicable)
- Parkaire Billing Policy
- HIPAA Consent Form
- Telecommunication Consent Form
- Parkaire Release Form
- Family History Form
- Medication History Form
These forms need to be completed by you and sent to us for your appointment with Sherry Pruitt.
Policy Regarding Records Review
Please provide us with any previous documentation you would like us to review at least seven business days prior to your first visit. (Copies of neuropsychological assessments, IEP documentation, school records, etc.) Please do not send your original copies.
We cannot guarantee documentation review for paperwork provided
less than seven business days prior to your intake appointment.
Any documentation provided less than seven days prior to your initial appointment will be read before your second appointment. There will be an applicable fee for the review of any documents that are more than 25 pages in length cumulatively, as this takes a significant amount of time to read/review.
Please send them to email@example.com. If you need help scanning the documents, please mail them or drop them off. Again, please do not send your originals.
We do not currently file insurance for our clients. However, many providers will reimburse you for some of the services we provide. We will gladly provide you with the necessary paperwork that most insurance providers require for reimbursement. It is your responsibility to check with your insurance provider to see if our services are currently covered on your plan. Since Parkaire is made up of individual consultants who each do their own billing, you will want to check with the specific specialist you or your child is seeing in order to receive the proper documentation.
Here is some basic information about how you can find out whether or not our various services are covered.
- Call the customer service number on your insurance card and let them know that you would like to find out what benefits are available for outpatient therapy. If you have a prescription or a recommendation from your physician, tell them that therapy has been ordered.
- Give them your child’s diagnosis code (for example, the code for Tourette’s Disorder is F95.2 and the code for OCD is F42, etc.) If you are not sure what your diagnosis code is, ask your physician.
- Ask if the following procedure codes are covered: 90834 (behavior therapy), 90853 (group therapy), and 97530 (occupational therapy).
- These are not all of the codes for our services, so please ask your specialist what code their services fall under.
If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 770-578-1519.